Individual session: $135. Intake session/ 90 minutes with comprehensive diagnostic assessment: $215. If you have questions and would like to see if we may be a good fit for working together, I offer complimentary 30 minute consultation. Art materials are included in fees. Payment due at time of service. cash or credit accepted including; Health Savings Account, Visa, MC, AMEX, Discover.
I am an In-Network or (INN)/ paneled provider for Premera Blue Cross Insurance, First Choice Health, ObamaCare or AppleHealth with ( CHPW) Community Health Plan of Washington and Lifewise Health. This means that I am able to bill them directly for covered services.
I am an out of network or (OON) provider with many other insurance companies which means that I do not bill insurance companies directly. Your counseling services may be eligible for reimbursement through out-of-network benefits, medical spending or health care savings accounts. Health insurance plans and benefits vary. Many insurance companies will reimburse for Out-of-Network licensed providers. Please call your insurance provider to inquire about reimbursement for out-of-network counseling services with an LMHC. (See below for questions to ask your insurance company). Artful Healing will provide you with a receipt which you can submit to your insurance company for out-of-network coverage/reimbursement.
Questions to ask your insurance provider :If you would like to check-on the possibility of reimbursement for out-of-network coverage, please check your policy or call the members assistance # on your insurance card. Some questions that may be helpful to better understand your Out-Of- Network benefits are:
- What is my coverage for Outpatient Mental health services?
- How much is my deductible? How much of my deductible has been met? In my plan does my deductible also apply to Mental Health benefits?
- How many mental health sessions per calendar year does my insurance plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network mental health provider?
- How do I obtain reimbursement for therapy with an out-of-network provider?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
If unable to keep an appointment kindly give at least 48 hour notice. There is a $40 fee for late cancellation or no show.